Acceptable Use Policy
Use of Kontexto Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy, or “AUP”. This AUP is incorporated by reference into the Master Services Agreement (“MSA”) or other similar written agreement between you and Marketing Media Group LLC (“Kontexto”).
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using Kontexto or the Kontexto Services:
1. Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Kontexto, to any user of our Services, or to any of our or their respective customers.
2. Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
3. Using the Services in any manner that may subject Kontexto or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
4. Using the Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that Kontexto has communicated to you.
5. Using the Services in any manner that violates the Mobile Marketing Association guidelines and/or best practices, carrier guidelines, or any other industry standards.
6. Using your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise using your account to bypass phone identification systems.
7. Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
8. Engaging in spamming or other unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
9. Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted SMS or text messages.
10. Using Kontexto in a manner that is not designed to enhance or augment the person-to-person nature of SMS communications.
11. Offering services that allow a user to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911 services.
12. Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
13. Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
14. Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call using your Kontexto account.
15. Violating or facilitating the violation of any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software.
16. Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
17. Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
18. Using the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by Kontexto.